Saturday, September 11, 2010
Thanks to Karen over at Muffin Fixation for this lovely award <3. I appreciate it, and it's just what I needed.
I'm supposed to tell you 10 things I like, and then pass it on to 10 people. Well, the 10 things I like will be easy, the 10 people, not so much, so we'll see what I can do.
Okay first off, 10 things I like; well, I will have to be traditional about this. Karen was creative with her TV Edition, but I am just not that creative this early in the morning.
So, 10 things I love?
1) Peanut Butter--as I've mentioned in a previous post, Peanut Butter is an addiction to me, I absolutely love it, especially on celery and/or apples.
2) Books-- I am absolutely unhealthily in love with reading. Almost always have a book on me, and my newest obsession is Paper Back Swap.
3) Columbine -- don't get me wrong, I don't like the Columbine event. It was ridiculous, and I would love to go back and strangle Eric & Dylan, but I am intrigued by researching it, and learning new information about it. My source? Click.
4) Baby websites -- as many, but not all know, I am currently pregnant with my first child. I am due March 6, 2011, and I love researching what to expect next, and love looking at all of the stuff I want to buy. My current favorite website is Baby Center.
5) Twitter -- I love twitter, and my twitter friends. You can find me on twitter here.
6) Is it bad that I can only think of 5? Well apparently I'm ending it at 5 :(
Okay, so I still can't think of 10 people, so if you want it take it. Everyone who reads my blog deserves this award more than they know.