Sunday, October 24, 2010
I’m moving again.
No, not like MOVING, i mean blog locations. When the new one is up I’ll post the link. I know I don’t need to move again, but it’s kinda a motivation thing for me.
Excuses for my MIA:
1) Working 30-40 hours again
2) School is horrible lol
3) I don’t want to post that I haven’t done a damn thing to better myself.
Yeah, I’ve failed lately. Didn’t even write the new about me that I wanted to do ages ago. But you know what? That is one thing I want to do, and I have 1 1/2 hours until time to get ready for work, it may not be anything drastic, but that’s what I shall work on.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
In my “organization notebook” this is what I have, opinions welcome.
1. Take a walk around block
4. Brush Teeth
5. Brush Hair
Get Ready For Bed
1. Brush Teeth
2. Brush Hair
3. Take Prenatals
4. Make To-Do List
6. Get Purse Ready
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
This is a rough to do list to hold me accountable:
1) Finish Geometry chapter 2
2) Fill up planner for October
3) Drop Lit, because a D is not worth it to your GPA
4) Write a new “About-Me” for FB, Myspace, and here.
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Thanks to Karen over at Muffin Fixation for this lovely award <3. I appreciate it, and it's just what I needed.
I'm supposed to tell you 10 things I like, and then pass it on to 10 people. Well, the 10 things I like will be easy, the 10 people, not so much, so we'll see what I can do.
Okay first off, 10 things I like; well, I will have to be traditional about this. Karen was creative with her TV Edition, but I am just not that creative this early in the morning.
So, 10 things I love?
1) Peanut Butter--as I've mentioned in a previous post, Peanut Butter is an addiction to me, I absolutely love it, especially on celery and/or apples.
2) Books-- I am absolutely unhealthily in love with reading. Almost always have a book on me, and my newest obsession is Paper Back Swap.
3) Columbine -- don't get me wrong, I don't like the Columbine event. It was ridiculous, and I would love to go back and strangle Eric & Dylan, but I am intrigued by researching it, and learning new information about it. My source? Click.
4) Baby websites -- as many, but not all know, I am currently pregnant with my first child. I am due March 6, 2011, and I love researching what to expect next, and love looking at all of the stuff I want to buy. My current favorite website is Baby Center.
5) Twitter -- I love twitter, and my twitter friends. You can find me on twitter here.
6) Is it bad that I can only think of 5? Well apparently I'm ending it at 5 :(
Okay, so I still can't think of 10 people, so if you want it take it. Everyone who reads my blog deserves this award more than they know.
Monday, September 6, 2010
I have a new addiction. Peanut butter. The other night I was eating ants on a log and realized i would eat almost any fruit or vegetable as long as I can dip it in peanut butter. Apples, yum =). So, from now on, my snack when I get home will be celery, and apple slices with peanut butter. Fruits, veggies, and protein. Win, right? Nom, nom, nom. And if I run low on money, Wic will buy all of these. Well the fruits and veggies only $10/month but it buys a lot of healthy foods i CAN eat.